Aztek Skate Park
This is an awesome skate park that looks like it was almost built with a random design by skaters. But it has bowls, tight pcckets, trannies, a racetrack kind of snake run around it with a like random vert thrown in. No less then 7 types of coping, and none of its metal.
- Free/Helmets only
- This all concrete park is ALL TRANNIE, there's virtually no flat at all
- One of the best snake runs ever built with no flat!
- Seven different styles of coping, and not one of them is metal. I mean the bowls have several different copings on one side
- Great verticals and even a love seat
- Sixteen foot parking lot spine, strange one of a kind obstacles, just a kick ass park
We need pix of this park. If you got some please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address||600 Llano Street, Aztek, NM, 87410||Pads Required?|
|Free or Pay||Free||Is there a Pro Shop?||No|
|Size||7,500 square feet||Hours||r|